Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Poems from my past

Okay guys. I mentioned before that I would be posting some poetry that is used to write. Take not that this is from when I was in high school, a loooong time ago! Now that I think of it, I haven't written any poetry at all in about that long a time. Maybe I should start up again? I guess I will determine that by the comments left by the readers! So, here it is...

I look up in the starry sky and lose myself in the many sparkles ...
and the wonder I experience is given to me thourgh the magical way these far away dots of brilliance show me what beauty and mystery truly are.

And all I have to do to feel this way is to look up on a black night, and let my imagination reach out to the stars and tell them all the things that they could be, to me.

1 comment:

hifidel said...

Nice one!

I write lots of poetry too. I didn't know you were a poet, but I enjoyed reading your work here.

Shelly
http://web.mac.com/shellybryant