Thursday, November 1, 2007

Oh, what JOY!

I am the kind of person who needs to be reminded of things! If you know me or anyone close to me they would tell you that sometimes I can forget things very easily! Very recently a prayer that I had been praying for a long time (about a year) was answered by God. Not only I was praying for this but many many others as well, especially my girlfriend. On October 31st my girlfriend's son received a kidney transplant! He is only 4 and had been on the transplant list for such a long time! I am writing because I want everyone to know what a blessing God has given us. I remember praying that God bring a kidney for jonathan and praying for the day where we could praise God specifically for the new kidney. That day has come! Praise God! I don't ever want to forget the blessing God has given. And so I remind myself everyday.

No comments: