Sunday, September 9, 2007

Have you ever? Cont'd again...

So...

There I was feeling a little crusty since I had just rode/walked through 5 miles to visit my girlfriend who wasn't at her house, on a bike with no reflectors, on a street with no shoulders, in mudd that was caking up the tires and brakes, in the dark with cars whizzing by me! I was thinking to myself sarcastically,"This is just great!"

After standing in front of her house for a few minutes, I decided I had had enough of feeling crusty, and continued to ride my bike around the area. It was actually relaxing, when I wasn't scared one of the cars would run over me! I rode fairly far to the end of the main street, and was trying to take a circular route back to my apartment instead of just turning around and going back the way I came. As I was turning right, I cut a corner a little too sharply and my back wheel went off the paved sidewalk and then bumped up hard as it hit the paved sidewalk again. For some reason the last bump didn't feel too right, and a few seconds later I realized why. My back tire had gone flat!

So now not only didn't I have a car because I was in a wreck last week. I didn't even have a bike that I could ride!...

No comments: